Quail eggs packaging
- Vendor code: 144005
- Vendor code: 144004
- Vendor code: 100010
- External dimensions, mm l*w*h: 155*150*40
- The volume of the box, m3: 0.132
- Availability: under the order 1-3 days
Plastic packaging for quail eggs
Sooner or later, questions about packaging for quail eggs arise at each farmer. Quail eggs are not only a healthy dietary product, but also a very fragile item that requires very delicate handling.
The best option for transport and storage is plastic packaging for quail eggs. Considering their fragility, our production company developed special containers with a lid for quail eggs with a specific ribbed cell surface. This type of design features creates increased rigidity of the package and satisfies all the requirements for storage and transportation of such a delicate product.
The advantages of plastic packaging for quail eggs:
- Higher packing rigidity, compared to similar paper or foam;
- Increased product transportability when using plastic packaging;
- Small total weight of packaging;
- Low cost;
- Convenient locks design, on closing packing is not deformed on a bend;
- In closed form, a small air space is formed, thereby maintaining the freshness and useful properties of the product.
You can buy bulk packaging for quail eggs from us, which as a result will have little effect on the formation of the final price for eggs.
Current prices for plastic packaging for eggs are listed on the main page Packaging for eggs.
For more information about our products, you can check with the managers of our company.
The range includes several options of plastic packaging for quail eggs from the manufacturer to choose from. All products are sold at low wholesale prices with a guarantee of quality in all settlements of Ukraine.
On a note...
Do not forget that Alfa Pack also specializes in various film packaging and bags. We know everything about packaging materials (or almost everything :)) and constantly work on various ways of packaging both ourselves and we are interested in the innovations of others. This is what we "spy": in Latin America, boiled peeled quail eggs are packed using vacuum packaging.